Harley Davidson XL1200 Nightster?

5pyd3r

I just got my Motorcycle License ( from CA ) and was looking at the nightster for a bike. I weigh 140 lbs, and am 5 '11. I know 1200 cc's is a lot of bike, but is a harley an exception? What is a nice bike, ( if not this one) that i can ride, that isnt a chick bike? same color scheme? ( all black?)

for you smart a$$e$, save me the time, and save your selves the effort, i have neither the time, nor the energy to write back to your stupid answers. So spare me. Please?

GrayBeard

Rookie
I'd definately recommend the Nightster. Yes the 1200cc is a lot of engine, but the center of gravity on the Nightster is very low and makes the bike feel quite lite as compared to the Dyna class. I'm 58 years old, 160lbs, but 5'8" and I just bought my Nightster (my first bike) last month. It is very easy to handle and a great bike for a first timer. As far as some people classifying certain bikes as "chick" bikes, that's bull crap. I've seen women riding everything from 883cc Sportsters all the way up to Road Kings, so ANY bike can be a chick bike. Get the Nightster and happy riding.