Harley Davidson - Fat Bob Questions?

No Load

With every dealer you know that you are going to get screwed, but how far down are my pants going this time is the question? I want to purchase a H-D Fat Bob in May, I had a few questions:

1. What tips or tricks do you have when purchasing a new H-D? (i.e.-Price negotiation, add-ons, warranty...)

2. Can the fenders from a H-D Fat BOY be put on to a H-D Fat BOB?

3. Is there an aftermarket pipe that still keeps that stock look on the Fat Bob, or do I have to go with a custom job? (Price)

B

baron_von_party

hahaha G man, too funny! What they lack in hp per cc they make up for, well, in cc's!
Fat Bob exhaust, they do have the Screamin' Chicken slip ons that look kinda different, otherwise yeah there are lots of pipes out there already for the Fatty, both slip ons or systems. I'd snoop around HDForums.com for an answer, check the Dyna forum.
I ordered mine in October, msrp out the door, no setup fee, no delivery fee, there is a small "doc fee", less than a hundred I think for that, again I'd check at that other website to see what deals are being had. I've heard it might be hard to get a Fat Bob though, if you didn't order one might be outta luck. Tip or trick? If they are way too high, tell them so in no uncertain terms and start towards the door. Hopefully there are a few other dealerships around you can bounce prices around until you get the best deal.
No idea on the fender question.